No matter how you try to protect your carpets against dust and dirt, they will still fall victim to dust, soda and coffee spills, stains, dust, bugs, mites and other microorganisms that will compromise your family’s health. Because of this, it is always best to regularly conduct carpet cleaning in Perth to keep your carpets safe and clean and also to extend the lifespan of your carpets. To keep your carpets in excellent condition, take a look at these cleaning tips:
- Experts recommend for carpets to be vacuumed at least once in every week especially along areas that are commonly used or stepped on by your family and pets. With regular vacuum cleaning, you effectively prevent the eventual build-up of dust, dirt and unhealthy particles on your carpet that will reduce its life. Aside from weekly carpet cleaning, it is also recommended for you to clean hard to reach areas with carpets such as underneath your appliances and furniture.
- To properly clean wall to wall carpets, do the vacuuming per section or divide the carpet in quadrants if the carpet is big. For thorough carpet cleaning in Perth, vacuum the carpet in phases ensuring that you would not skip a single quadrant.
- If your carpet is plush or thick, allocate more time for the vacuuming. Focus on areas with deep-seated dirt or stains to effectively remove them. Pass the vacuum repeatedly in the heavily dirty area until you are satisfied with the result. You might also want to spray a mixture of baking soda, vinegar and warm water on the stain to make it easier for you to remove it.
- Pay more cleaning attention to areas with heavy traffic, such as on areas that are frequently stepped on or where people usually walk, sit or res their feet at. Vacuum overlapping strokes or in crisscross pattern.
- For a healthier and more effective carpet cleaning in Perth, add baking soda in your vacuum bag. This will keep your carpet smelling fresh and clean. For hard to remove stains, call professional carpet cleaners to do the job for you.